Sunday 11 March 2012

Welcome to Secretly 65,

I would like to clarify a few points, firstly that I do not wish to offend anyone who is in fact 65 years of age or beyond... (as I will occasionally describe myself as secretly 75, 85 and so on), age is something to be embraced and to value. I have many idiosyncrasies, tendencies and "quirks" for lack of a better term that are cause for some people to think I am older than I am - and I love it!
While I am in no way wishing the days away - the older I become, the better life seems to be. Not everything I do is secretly 65, but a lot of it is...this tends to be a great sense of amusement for both myself and others - I will record these secretly 65 "quirks" here, and I hope you will feel, no matter what your age, welcome to comment, discuss and add to the list.

Regards,
S65

"Do not regret growing older. It's a privilege denied to many" - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment